Subcribe to back in stock notification
CANADA: Delivery is free for all orders over $80.00 before taxes. A flat fee of $5.99 is applied to all orders of $80.00 and less before taxes. Orders are delivered by Canada Post within 5 business days. Please allow extra time during the holidays and peak season.
EUROPE: Please visit our European website at lapetiteourseEU.com
US: Please visit our US website at lapetiteourseUS.com
In-store pickup: Unfortunately, this option is not available because we are an online boutique only.
For more info, write us an email at email@example.com or send us a message via our contact form.
Best warranty on the market
2 year limited warranty
Our warranty covers manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase. All our items are carefully inspected before being delivered to you and we make sure that they are in good condition. If, however, a defect occurs, we are proud to offer you the best guarantee in the field of washable diapers. This guarantee is valid only for the first buyer with proof of purchase and covers:
- Defects affecting press studs
- Layer seams*
- Apparent fabric lamination affecting diaper performance
- Wet bags
When possible, we strongly encourage the repair of small defects to reuse the products and therefore reduce the ecological footprint due to the manufacture and transport of goods.
- Our warranty excludes leaks, odors, poor maintenance and normal wear and tear of the product.
- Final sale products.
- The warranty is void if the maintenance has not been done according to our maintenance guide or if the use of a soap, cream or liniment** has altered its performance.
- The rubber bands have a limited warranty of 6 months. The elastics of diapers that are stretched out in the sun frequently wear out prematurely. Our warranty does not cover premature wear due to use.
- *Diaper front and back pocket seams are excluded from warranty.
- The backpack has a 3 month warranty on zippers only.
** The use of liniment has been linked to several leak problems, we invite you to limit the use of this product as much as possible, our guarantee does not apply if the use of such a product has altered its performance .
Procedure to take advantage of this guarantee:
2 defective products or less
You must write to us through our Contact form with a photo of the defective product and a copy of your purchase invoice. If the warranty applies, we can send you new products free of charge.
3 or more defective products
You must contact us first through our Contact form, then return the products to us at your expense to our administrative office. We will inspect them and if the warranty applies, we can send you new products.
Given the values we hold dear to ensure a better world for our little ones, we encourage you to consider whether a product defect plays a role in the use of the product. before making a warranty claim. To do our part in reducing waste, we do not change products until a defect occurs or before it affects the effectiveness of our products. Let's do our part, all together for a better future.
Quantity based discounts
Get 10% off on the purchase of 10 cloth diapers or more
Get 15% off on the purchase of 20 cloth diapers or more
Cloth Diaper Liners
Get $.50/Liners with the purchase of 5 or more Liners
Feminine Hygiene Pads
Get 10% off the purchase of 5 pairs of Hygiene Pads or more
* Please note that quantity-based discounts can't be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
J’en ai fait l’essais dans des couches nouveau-né TE1 pendant 2 mois. J’ai eu plusieurs fuites au début et ce même en suivant toutes les conseils donnés. J’ai fait le fameux test avec de l’eau pour me rendre compte que le polyester n’absorbait pas assez vite. Le côté sans polyester lui absorbe très bien, j’ai donc retourner le booster et plus de fuite depuis.